01 492 5035/01 492 5054
94 Terenure Road East,
Terenure, Dublin 6, Ireland
20% off app orders with code 'sawadtw'
Special Meal Deal with Drink
4 Course meal with drink and prawn crackers: Only €20
Starters (Choose One):
- Thai Menu: Chicken Satay, Pepper Prawn, Vegetable Spring Roll
- Eastern Menu: Meat Samosa, Onion Bhaji, Chicken Tikka
Main Course (Choose One):
- Thai Menu: Red Curry (Chicken/Lamb), Massaman Curry (Chicken/Lamb) Stir Fry (Beef Oyster/Lemongrass)
- Eastern Menu: Chicken/Lamb: Curry, Jalfrezi, Madras, Korma, Tikka Masala
Sundries (Choose One):
- Thai Menu: Plain Egg Noodles, Fragrant Jasmine Rice
- Eastern Menu: Pilau Rice, Plain Naan
Desserts (Choose One):
- Ice Cream (Flavour of Your Choice) or Tea/Coffee
Drinks (Choose One):
- Any Soft Drinks of your choice or Beer 330 ml
- Add Extra €3 for a Glass of Wine
Sawadee Special Thai Set Menu
€25 Per Person
1. Chicken Satay
Marinated strips of chicken fillet BBQ grilled and served with our own special peanut sauce.
2. Deep fried Squid ring (Mild)
Deep fried squid ring marinated with coconut milk and cream cheese. Served with sweet chilli sause.
3. Prawns and fresh fruits Salad (Medium Spicy)
Prawns tossed with fresh fruits on mixed baby leaves served with chilli lime dressing.
4. Larb Gai (Mild)
Traditional Thai street fare of chopped chicken with chilli and lime served on fresh baby leaves.
5. Larb Pad (Mild)
Traditional Thai Duck Salad. Roast duck breast coarsely chopped with spring onion, red chillies, chilli powder, coriander, shallots, mint leaves, ground roasted rice, lime juice and kaffir lime leaves.
6. Steamed fillet Sea bass (Medium Spicy)
Steamed fillet Sea bass with Thai basil leaves, mixed vegetable and lime chilli Oyster sauce.
7. Prawns Tamarind Sauce (Mild)
Stir fried prawns with mushroom, onion, mixed pepper and tamarind sauce.
8. Duck chilli and thai basil leaves (Spicy)
Sautéed Thai duck with onion, mushroom, fine bean, fresh chilli and Thai basil leaves.
9. Chicken Green Curry (Mild)
Spicy Thai green curry with chicken cooked in traditional style with aubergine, fine beans, coconut milk and Thai sweet basil leaves.
10. Gai Phad Prik Sod (Chicken Chilli Coconut Sauce) (Medium Spicy)
Stir fried chicekn with green bean, peppers, sweet basil, fresh chilli and coconut sauce.
11. Pad Thai (Mild)
Stir-fried rice noodles with chicken, prawns, eggs, beansprouts, tofu, crushed peanuts and fresh coriander.
12. Special Singapore Noodles (Mild)
Egg noodles, carrot, beansprout, chilli paste & spring onion.
13. Tom Yam Fried Rice (Medium Spicy)
Thai jasmine rice with stir -fried chicken and prawns with lemongrass, lime leaves, chilli, eggs, lime juice and soya sauce.
All main courses (number 6 to 10) served with choice of steamed rice, egg fried rice, plain egg noodles or chips.
Ice Cream (Flavour of your choice) or Tea/Coffee
One glass of House Wine (Red or White) or One Bottle of Singha/Tiger Beer